Skip to main content.
Wednesday, May 4th, 2005

Alternate Spellchecker

Couldn’t get the WordPress plugin to work. It couldn’t find the required executable on my host’s server, and my $4-a-month hosting plan does not include server access.

So I went with the Mozilla extension SpellBound. I couldn’t get this to work either, but the notes said I would have to reinstall Mozilla. I went with the upgrade, 1.7.3 to 1.7.7, and now little funky things are happening like searches in my googlebar popping up in the background instead of the foreground. **Sigh**. But I do have a spellchecker now, and one I can use whenever I’m filling out anything online.

Posted by Greg in My Website, Software

Comments Off on Alternate Spellchecker

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 4th, 2005 at 12:58 PST and is filed under My Website, Software. You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.